In this section of the manual, the latest updates are listed. Here, it is easy to quickly find out what the platform’s latest updates do.
If you are consulting this manual for the first time, we recommend that you go directly to Introduction.
- 03/08/2020: Added Facebook Pages filter; removed Instagram Personal Accounts documentation.
- 12/07/2019: Added saving filters functionality, include documentation related to Instagram Business.
- 28/12/2018: Added post type analysis.
- 26/11/2018: Added support for RSS Feeds.
- 03/10/2018: New function to show the best day of the week and hour of the day to publish new posts.
- 27/04/2018: Instagram and Internet Clipping search records updated.
- 30/01/2018: New reports and alerts interface, new function allowing the maintenance of open posts, inclusion of a heading over Presentation Mode.
- 17/10/2017: Updated filtering of authors by name; added mass classification of authors.
- 11/10/2017: Added notes about posts on the platform after turning on monitorings.
- 06/10/2017: Added support to the annotation filtering of authors.
- 16/05/2017: Added support to the monitoring of Internet Clippings (online newspapers, blogs and discussion forums); added clipping reports.
- 03/04/2017: Updated the instructions for addition and renewal of Facebook credentials.
- 13/03/2017: Updated the Posts Filters section, with instructions on how to use author attribute filters specific to each social media, such as number of Twitter followers, the author’s personal URL and author’s location.