Mass Revision/Batch Classification
As well as manual revision/classification, Sentimonitor allows the mass classification of posts. Through mass classification, the user can modify several attributes of a set of filtered posts at the same time, saving time and automating the work.
To see the mass classification panel, click on the “Batch Classification” bar, just below the main navigation menu.
On the batch classification panel, choose which actions you want to apply to posts:
- Add Tag to Author: associate a selected tag to the authors of all the filtered posts.
- Add tag to Post: associate a selected tag to all of the filtered posts.
- Alter language: alter the language of all the posts filtered to a selected language.
- Alter sentiment: alter the sentiment of all the posts filtered to a sentiment of your choice.
- Undo Post Deletion: recover the posts filtered that have been deleted.
- Delete Post: Delete the posts filtered.
- Remove Author Tag: remove a selected author tag from the filtered posts.
- Remover Post Tag: remove a selected tag from the filtered posts.
To add an action to be executed in the mass filtering, click on + add action. To remove an action, click on the trash icon on the right.
When you are ready to execute a mass classification, click the button Apply actions.
After executing the classification, the number of posts analysed and the number of posts modified by the actions will be shown. Click on the button Refresh Results to update the current page with the alterations made by the mass classification.